Summer may be officially over, but our wanderlust is present throughout the year. That’s why we are discovering Sardinia this time through the eyes of Luca (@lucababboni), in a photo journey that you’ll definitely enjoy!
Sardinia is all about the blue colour and the images prove it in the best possible way.
Are you ready to discover the…50 shades of blue to an unforgettable journey with the help of Luca?
Let’s start a journey from Palau to Santa Teresa di Gallura.
- Mirto is distilled by berries of this shrub! It is a famous heavy and sweet liqueur drunk everywhere in Sardinia… At every occasion!
- Spectacular view from under the ber’s belly! There are many natural attractions in Palau but the most famous is the massive rock, shaped by the wind, that resembles a bear.
- The traditional Sardinian cakes and cookies have made using recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Another day, another place, another emotion.. every day you save me!
- Porto Pollo is the most amazing destination for those that are fond of windsurf, but it’s great also for beginners.
- Rocks, golden sand and crystal-clear salt water.. This is the hidden gem Conca Verde.
- Nothing like being near the sea!
- Porto Liscia is another amazing beach with crystal clear water. Here you can meet a lot of friends under the sea.. For example, this is Bernard, the shy hermit crab, inside its shell!
- Shades of blue in Valle dell’Erica
- At the beach, life is different, time doesn’t move from hour to hour, but mood to moment. we live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun.
- Hey tiny Luca be careful!
- Zucchini is one of the most hydrating vegetable you can eat.. Fortunately, here it’s easy to meet an old farmer, who is happy to make you taste his vegetable garden’s products!
- Bright and breezy Santa Teresa di Gallura occupies a prime seafront position on Gallura’s north coast. The resort gets very busy during high season but you don’t need much for discover the local character distinct.
- I fell in love with these pretty alleyways!
- Collect moments, not things.. Goodbye, Sardinia!
Keep inspiring us. Keep PRINTLing!
- Printl on Facebook
- Printl on Instagram
- Printl on Twitter
- Printl on Pinterest
- PRINTL your Instagram photos now
Would you like to be the next tour guide on our next travelogue for your own city? Don’t hesitate to contact us on mail.
Do you want to print your Instagram photos? How about giving a gift of Instagram prints to your friends? Printl is here to help!